I was tagged 4 times and then crashed into my 57 chevy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning I get up and my arm is swollen I think I crashed it into the door of the 57.
Most of the wasp swollen spots are smaller.
Tore some skin off the webbing near my thumb.

Good times.
I will Nuke them next time I go out there.

One rule when my friend and I played and allowed some other person to play with us was if one of us gets hurt the others have to laugh about it.

If you have a bone stuck out of your body you still have to laugh but we will take you to the hospital.

However you crashed or hurt yourself had to be funny, so everyone must laugh.
We did not have any friends for long.
I guess they didn't think crash and burn pain was funny.
It's funny. :)

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times - those red bastards will find a way to kill you, or make you kill your self.
If you ever get stung by a Red, be very aware of what’s going on with your body. Anaphylaxis shock can kill you. And, the fact that you’ve been stung before with no bad results means nothing!
Death to Reds!

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try my method, throw a couple cans of wasp and hornet spray close and blast them with a shotgun. Did this in my barn a couple years ago after getting chased out while being stung repeatedly several times. After shooting both cans a fog began to escape from every opening and crevis. Hour later the floor was coated in them, worked excellent, no more wasp.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning I get up and my arm is swollen I think I crashed it into the door of the 57.
Most of the wasp swollen spots are smaller.
Tore some skin off the webbing near my thumb.

Good times.
I will Nuke them next time I go out there.

One rule when my friend and I played and allowed some other person to play with us was if one of us gets hurt the others have to laugh about it.

If you have a bone stuck out of your body you still have to laugh but we will take you to the hospital.

However you crashed or hurt yourself had to be funny, so everyone must laugh.
We did not have any friends for long.
I guess they didn't think crash and burn pain was funny.
It's funny. :)
Only if you crash and burn from stupidity. If you crash and burn from an accident, not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom