Red Wasps Have Declared War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think the red ones get more aggressive when the heat is bad like it has been lately. Run across them quite a bit on our rental properties and hot is when they just dive bomb people for no apparent reason. Some of the little asshats get what they deserve, but some of the renters are all right . But I kill the wasps all the same. :cool:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when the 30' wasp spray used to kill them suckers before they could drop to the ground, but then the .gov got involved and now when sprayed they do a little bobble, give you 'thanks' for the quick shower and fly away.:censored:

You don't neeeeed 30 feet to kill a waaaaasp.

/sarc

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't neeeeed 30 feet to kill a waaaaasp.

/sarc
I recently bought a can of wasp spray that shoots 20 feet. I have used it on a couple of nests and the wasps are covered with foam and fly away or a few hit the ground and buzz then die. There are a few that return. Soapy water thrown on them generally drops them and they suffocate. I use DAWN generously in the mix. My .02.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought a can of wasp spray that shoots 20 feet. I have used it on a couple of nests and the wasps are covered with foam and fly away or a few hit the ground and buzz then die. There are a few that return. Soapy water thrown on them generally drops them and they suffocate. I use DAWN generously in the mix. My .02.

That was a sarcastic post mocking Gov (at the time) Cuomo and his reference to 30 round magazines not needed to kill a deer.

But you’re right. I use a Dawn mix also.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom