My new (to me) 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Please have him blend the back of the slide to the frame and install a real beavertail. Those pics make me want to slap whoever created it at H&H.

It'll look great and function beautifully once Mike gets done with it. Make sure to post pics when you get it back.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please have him blend the back of the slide to the frame and install a real beavertail. Those pics make me want to slap whoever created it at H&H.

It'll look great and function beautifully once Mike gets done with it. Make sure to post pics when you get it back.

I dono, I kinda like the huge beavertail...makes it virtually impossible to pull the hammer back one-handed tho..

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It needs a new mag, new grips, and new sights..thats for sure. Put 50 rounds thru it yesterday with no problems that couldnt be blamed on a shi**y mag

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i removed the bolts on the trigger guard, and it didnt come off. Looks like im right again (haha boot) so its still staying. Got rid of the extended magwell....bought new grips (not in yet) and thats about it
ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_IMG_2099.jpg

ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_IMG_2101.jpg

ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_IMG_2103.jpg

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be the voice in the back of your head:

Voice: Install a great looking properly fitted beavertail, you will be happy, you will get a higher/better grip on the gun, it will be beautiful.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin: You really think so?

Voice: Yes, we'll talk about a checkered S&A magwell later, just call olyeller and have him put the beavertail on.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin: Okay.

See, it would be that easy.

J/k man, I bet you'll be real happy with it once Mike is done.

:)

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be the voice in the back of your head:

Voice: Install a great looking properly fitted beavertail, you will be happy, you will get a higher/better grip on the gun, it will be beautiful.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin: You really think so?

Voice: Yes, we'll talk about a checkered S&A magwell later, just call olyeller and have him put the beavertail on.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin: Okay.

See, it would be that easy.

J/k man, I bet you'll be real happy with it once Mike is done.

:)
Haha that had me laughing. does anyone have anything GOOD to say about the back of this gun? lol :tounge:

Latest posts

Top Bottom