My new (to me) 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the BEFORE:
ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_P9211789.jpg

And the AFTER:
ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_IMG_2340.jpg

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking at the work performed by olyeller for some time and decided he is the right craftsman for my work. I handed over my 1911 to olyeller this past Sunday. I have an idea that is going to be a slightly differnt look from most. But you will all get to see the custom work from Mr. olyeller when he is finished.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin, I think you will be happy you handed it over when the time comes.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your just jealous cus the sharty paddle holster you bought (but didnt pay for) scratched your gun. :punch:

Hey it was free! Plus, the scratches smoothed out the "run lines" in it..... Hahaha..............................., no seriously.Everyone happens to know a few things, and one of the things we knows is, it’s not how pretty your gun is, it’s how well it functions. You better learn that. A nice, clean, pretty, perfect gun belongs to someone who won't really use it or carry it as originally planned for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom