My New Vaquero!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not own a 45 long Colt but if it will help anyone, I usually see at least a couple of boxes at the Edmond Super Walmart on I-35. I am not in there that often but I always check out the ammo case.

My single actions I inherited from my father. One is a Rohm 357 mag and the other is a Hawes nickle plated 22lr. Both have 5-1/2 barrels and shoot pretty good.

Before anyone says anything, the Rohm is not your typical RG but a solid built firearm. I know some other company had to make it for them.

EDIT: Correction, the 357 has H Schmidt Osteim Rhoen on the side. Guess my father needed glasses as badly as I did. I would love to find a 22 mag cylinder for the Hawes.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I gotta say I absolutely love this gun. It's a blast to shoot and I'm pretty accurate with it. I hate to jenks myself but I think that this is one that I will never sell. (fingers crossed)
does anyone have any good suggestions on a holster? I am going to be using it for a side arm during deer (gun) season. I don't need anything outrageously expensive just something nice that won't scratch or mark up the gun.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom