My only grandson has caught the bug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson Gunner has been bitten by the gun bug! I was a little late getting him exposed but I did and now he is fully infected and has joined OSA under the name Gunner28, he has been a WWII history buff for a while and interested in milsurp and modern military guns, y’all jump over to the new members thread please and welcome him to the site !!
BTW he is 13 yrs old.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson Gunner has been bitten by the gun bug! I was a little late getting him exposed but I did and now he is fully infected and has joined OSA under the name Gunner28, he has been a WWII history buff for a while and interested in milsurp and modern military guns, y’all jump over to the new members thread please and welcome him to the site !!
BTW he is 13 yrs old.
Been there and done that. Welcome to him.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey @Gunner28 !! Welcome to OSA! I'm the resident Grandma here. If ANY of these yahoos give you the slightest bit of grief you PM me and I will take care of them for ya. Ask @hipshot how ... Oh SHOOT! Who am I kidding?? You probably have to show Grandpa how to log in every morning, am I right?? 😉😂 And welcome to OKShooters!

Now you need to ask about doing this ...

Gunner28

Marksman
Reaction score
BTW he is 13 yrs old.
Thanks pop

Latest posts

Top Bottom