My plan for the next 4 years....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that all you've got just five bottles. And what do you have against blended schtch

The experience of not knowing exactly what the variation will be like bottle to bottle.

That, and most blended scotch I've tried might as well be replaced with single barrel bourbon for the same price.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is your glass empty?
Had not yet decided which was my "starter" for the night.

Yes, get rid of the ice.
I knew this comment would be coming. Sometimes I'm in the mood, sometimes not. Tonight, I wanted ice.

Well according to Omaminator you have to share your wealth. Gimmie the biggest bottle you have .
Here's the largest one I have sitting in there and NEVER touch it... been there over a year and hasn't been touched.

[Broken External Image]

Is that all you've got just five bottles. And what do you have against blended schtch
Single malt is where it is... but these are just the ones I grabbed out of the cabinet. Also have a Bowmore 17 and a Macallan 10, I think, as well as 2 or 3 blendeds, which, like the Jonnie Red above never get touched.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously Walmart knew something by moving the majority of their employees to 30 hours or less a week. Pass the glass in the morning if it doesn't get better.

Walmart is not the only company doing that. The outfit that owns Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc is looking to do the same. My plan is to look at selling our house and buying a place with a few acres to raise some food on.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My plan? To keep prepping, its the only thing to do. With idiots like Romney running what chance did we have, I still did my duty and voted against the Glorious Leader but did anyone really think Romney would get the win?

Latest posts

Top Bottom