My review of the new Marlin 795 LTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you buy it again? Or would you tell your family to buy one?
Definitely. I am glad I bought mine.

Is it blasphemy that I am flirting with the idea of getting a Badger M2 stock to put on this rifle when I get it?
Yes, lol... the bullpup setup wouldn't work with the Tech Sights (the rear sight is right where your cheek needs to go), and if you're just going to take off the TS and put a scope on it anyway, why bother paying extra for the LTR edition? Just get a regular 795 for that project. They're cheap enough.

Reason

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the review, I had been contemplating this rifle for a little while. I pulled the trigger, so to speak, and ordered one earlier today. Hopefully, I'll have it in hand at the end of next week, and should be signing up for the Feb. Appleseed.

Again, thanks for the review, I found it very informative. I hope to get some trigger time on it next weekend.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're welcome, and I hope to see you in Stillwater.

If anybody wants to know a good dealer to buy these at, Dale Spencer at Alex Arms sells them. That's where I got mine. He had one at the Tulsa gun show this weekend for $285. That's a deal. He is dalesp on this forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom