My Worthless CCW "training" class & Constitutional Carry Opponets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone wanting to make the OK handgun class have stricter requirements, including marksmanship and shooting standards, STOP and think what you're saying! Consider Australia where you have to join a club and pass a test to BUY a handgun.
Absolutely correct. On the other hand, do you REALLY want to live in a state where you have to score 70% on the NRA 50 yard target to get a carry license, like Rhode Island?
**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Absolutely! You should have to be able to hit your target.You should have to score a certain score to CC. We have a right to carry, but we have a responsibility to be safe also. IMHO, what would be wrong with having to past a One Time test on pistols, or revolvers before we can buy. Now I think, once you pass the test you get a card much like your CCL. When you go to buy a gun, you show the card you then buy the gun. To me this makes sense

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely! You should have to be able to hit your target.You should have to score a certain score to CC. We have a right to carry, but we have a responsibility to be safe also. IMHO, what would be wrong with having to past a One Time test on pistols, or revolvers before we can buy. Now I think, once you pass the test you get a card much like your CCL. When you go to buy a gun, you show the card you then buy the gun. To me this makes sense

Voting should have similar requirements...

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah. Know how hard it was for me to schedule the day off so I could take the class? Like really hard especially since I work two jobs, plus it was unpaid and the class cost some too. All that before even being able to buy a gun for self defense? Man, I'm from California and liberal leaning and even I think that's too far lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom