Nagant revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are somewhat plentiful again, and surplus ammo is available. I would stock up on one or two, and a couple of cans of milsurp ammo. Now the ammo is corrosive, but the Nagant is easy to strip and clean.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My friend is thinking about picking one up. I might too sometime in the future.

They are solid reliable revolvers. I consider them real sleepers on the used market. They also make great aids in dry-fire practice. Once you get to where you can do three to five sets of double action firing(25 pulls), shooting a S&W revolver is like slicing butter with a hot blade. You'll also be surprised by the accuracy of these revolvers in DA an SA firing.

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more! Out of all of my guns, my Tula Nagant revolver is my absolute favorite.
The original holster is junk, in my opinion. I bought a really nice new reproduction leather holster from worldwarsupply.com for $25.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one, was a neat revolver. Mine was pretty slick, only shot it a few times the ammo was pretty high when I had mine. Think when I swapped it off I got as much for the three boxes of ammo as I did for the gun.

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always thought about getting one of these. I figured you couldn't go wrong with a $100 revolver, especially shooting something bigger than a .22. After reading how much you guys have liked them I think I'll pick one up.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if you like to play Russian roulette, your odds are better with the seven round chamber . . .

I have had two of these, and enjoyed them, but eventually traded them.

Watch for a single action version--rare, and worth lots more. Haven't seen one in a long time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
there is an acp cylinder conversion for these? that sounds interesting. are the cylinders readily available?

Latest posts

Top Bottom