Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word is that the shooter had a manifesto. This is getting wild.
Where is the manifesto? The LEO have gone silent on it and the lame street media isn't reporting it.
Yes, that’s what I read too, and it appears the police are getting their ducks in a row before letting a lot of the info out. I’m going to be really disappointed if this story gets buried because it puts a negative light on trannys.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Where is the manifesto? The LEO have gone silent on it and the lame street media isn't reporting it.

They are probably waiting to release it since it probably says something about Tucker Carlsons show a few days ago saying there would be trannys shooting people

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, that’s what I read too, and it appears the police are getting their ducks in a row before letting a lot of the info out. I’m going to be really disappointed if this story gets buried because it puts a negative light on trannys.
There was also writing and stickers on the vehicle. A pic of the vehicle was shown on TV but the writing was hidden by opening the doors.
I'm thinking the DOJ will probably hide the manifesto and the writings on the vehicle as it would destroy a lot of their narratives.
BTW one of the pro gun lobbies already have advertisements out looking for donations, and it isn't the NRA.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is that society as a whole doesn’t view gender confusion as a mental illness. From what I read, today’s shooter had never been in any kind of trouble before.
So what would’ve been a red flag here?
There have been several times it was said there were no signs and later we hear different, remember how the school tried to cover up that shooters issues with a diversion program and then denied he was even sent to it?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...las_cruzs_involvement_in_promise_program.html
Was there ever any deeper investigation/reports of this story? As the recent reminder of the Deonte Green case in Tulsa certainly show sealed juvie records can cover a multitude of things.

"The names of the two students who were involved in the 2018 incidents are unknown, as juvenile criminal records are sealed".

https://www.newsweek.com/salvador-r...ago-planning-attack-when-he-turned-18-1710867

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With a daughter and other family members in private schooling this hits really close then I see this. Potential OKC leftwing terrorists. This is sickening.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328_011230_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328_011230_Twitter.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom