natchez scope sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Periods break up words into sentences. You seem to be a fan of the comma splice. Try some periods and some paragraphs. I think you'll enjoy them.

SON OF A MOTHER FLIPPIN SHEEP LOVER (.PERIOD.). I AM SORRY(.PERIOD.). I should have spent more time in school behind a pencil rather than in the woods behind a rifle trigger but it is what it is(.PERIOD.). Once again forgive me for my poor grammar/composition skills (.period.). I can only assume you get the gist of what the post was about(?huh?) The next thing you know is that you will be wanting us to wear matching stretchy pants while riding your bike around together and thats where I draw the line(.period.). I refuse to conform(!) You're right I am already enjoying them(.period.)...good times...good times...(.period.).

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So how good of a deal is this one specifically? I have a model 700 22-250 for my varmint getter which has a variable up to 14x bushnell banner on it now. Big upgrade? Im never going to buy something real expensive for it so ultra high end scopes arent an option.

Bob from what I remember reading on other forum reviews you will get more MOA adjustment out of a TR2 3 x 15 x 50 than you will a 4 x 20 x 50 if you are planning on shooting extremely long ranges. There will be more info on the scope if you go to the Weaver home page and pull up the Super Slam model. I remember reading that some of the long range shooters were stepping up to a 30moa scope base to get the turret adjustment distances for the ultra long range shooting that they were after in the 4 x 20 x 50 scope.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never have been one to shoot off of the moa adjustment probably because i dont really understand it as well as i should. I usually adjust my scopes to be sighted in to give the best point blank range and for further shots just use a little kentucky windage. Our little prairie dogs look awfully small still with the 14x scope past 200 yards so i thought stepping up to the 20x might be helpful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom