Need 9mm CCW opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are looking for a holster, try the Crossbreed super tuck.yes, you can tuck your shirt in but I rarely do and have the black and the brown one.just get the horse hide as I think it is more comfortable.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Final thoughts:

I just received my Blade-Tech Nano after wondering whether it was coming or not - Botach. :ugh2:

The Nano - despite it's low price - seems, at first try to be a pretty decent holster, the retention on the pistol is excellent and it's incredibly comfortable, more so than I was expecting. I had originally ordered this holster as a "get me through 10 weeks of waiting on a "real holster" holster," but now I'm starting to think I might just use that money for something else. All this is preliminary of course, as I just received it and could probably make a proper recommendation one way or the other after a couple weeks of real carry. But, upon initial inspection and fitting, it seems to be quite a bargain.

Also, for those interested, I'm 5'11" and 170lbs. Appendix carry is the most comfortable way for me to carry as well as the only way I can stay heavily concealed, and this holster is going to work for that although the cant probably isn't ideal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom