Need a LEO or OHP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My van was wrecked and I need a LEO or OHP to meet me at COPART so they can verify the VIN # so the others persons insurance can pay for my van that was totaled. We didn't know that our Title was on hold for VIN verification until we started looking for it where we normally keep our important papers at.

Would any of you good folks be able to meet me at 2408 W 21st, Tulsa Ok 74107 before 5pm so we can get this taken care of, so I can start looking for another van for the family..

Please PM

Best Regards,

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called them, and they will call me back later. Lady said she doesnt know if they have ever done that.

I'm also waiting on OHP to call me back. I guess i'll have to get this done tomorrow to get it all handled.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The insurance company should pay the expense of the inspection. Copart can arrange this if the insurance company asks them. I'm not sure why they are making you do this, and not requesting this themselves.

For the record, I've dealt in totals and salvage for 7+ years as an adjuster.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The insurance company should pay the expense of the inspection. Copart can arrange this if the insurance company asks them. I'm not sure why they are making you do this, and not requesting this themselves.

For the record, I've dealt in totals and salvage for 7+ years as an adjuster.

The ladies insurance company is making it very difficult. I told her insurance that the DMV needed to verify the VIN. They said I would have to pay for a wrecker out of pocket so they could take the van to the DMV and have them verify.

I also asked if COPART could verify the VIN and sign the paper they said no... This is nuts...

LEO called me back at 9PM, COPART closes at 5pm. Told me to call back tomorrow. OHP hasn't called back.

The sad thing is that our van was parked and got hit and now it's totaled.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OHP called, stated TPD could do it, called TPD SRGT ______ answered the phone and said that they don't do that.

This really really stinks.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a simple VIN check. PDs do it all the time for out of state registrations. TPD is one of the worst at actually doing something. Call TPD and ask for a Lt or higher and see what they say

Latest posts

Top Bottom