Need a new recliner.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would STRONGLY recommend La-Z-Boy. They are more comfortable, built better, and like others stated, lifetime warrantied.

I purchased a Lane recliner some years back. After less than a year, I gave it to one of my sons and went back for another La-Z-Boy.

I've had La-Z-Boy recliners since back about the '80's. We also recently purchased a La-Z-Boy love seat recliner that is a Reclina-Way, meaning that it sits close to the wall and slides forward in the seat as the back goes back. Some call them wall-a-way's.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if La Z Boy was only about ten percent the recliner it used to be it would still be 90% better than anything else.

Quit checking brands and start picking color.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be lucky, because I've had 100% good luck with Lane. My parents have had at least three Lay-Z-Boys, and they've all been pieces o' shat. Wouldn't have one. I'll keep on buying Lane until I get burnt by them, but having said that I only rarely recline in them - but I'll rock them until they fall apart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom