Need help for this Saturday the 17th in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best friend and I will be in Tulsa for the gunshow this Saturday and we need to find a good place to eat.
Major requirement is a GREAT salad bar. The other side of the bar can be almost anything meat wise but
a salad bar is a must.
My wife and I tried soup er salad on 61st last weekend and it was horrible.

Thanks very much for your help,
Bud

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, I was going to recommend Soup er Salad, but you've already tried it.....and as you've found out...it can definitely be hit or miss!

I don't go to places for salads, so I can't be of much help to you.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soup er Salad has gone way downhill in the last couple years in my opinion. I think they might have gotten new owners.

I haven't been to Salad Alley lately, but they've always been good.

Jason's Deli has a good salad bar complete with whole boiled eggs.

If you're into it, Golden Corral sometimes can be good.

Ruby Tuesday's bar is sparse but high quality.

If Marie Calendar's is still open over on 51st, it always had a great spread.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like you, I love a good salad bar. Jason's Deli has the best quality salad bar of the places I recall. Not as large a selection as Souper Salad or Golden Corral, but far better in quality of product. It's always a stand by for me when I want some greenery (not the Danny Tanner sort of greenery).

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like you, I love a good salad bar. Jason's Deli has the best quality salad bar of the places I recall. Not as large a selection as Souper Salad or Golden Corral, but far better in quality of product. It's always a stand by for me when I want some greenery (not the Danny Tanner sort of greenery).

Another vote for Jason's Deli. It's on 61st and Memorial on the northeast corner. Great salad bar, along with a good menu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom