Need help on a IWB holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. My all-time favorite is a Fist ultra-thin kydex IWB...makes the fill-size M&P carry like a dream. My next try-out will be a Stealthgear.

Shooting Buddy of mine recently got a Stealthgear IWB. Looks to be well made and is reportedly very comfortable .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Care to elaborate.... Or just *****
Spend some time training and you'll quickly find the crossbred type holsters lacking. I know several big guys that carry aiwb with no problems at all ,in fact the owner of keepers concealment ( the best aiwb holster ever made) is probably in the 300lb range and carrys a glock 34 aiwb everyday.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what is your preference and also using it on a body frame of someone with belt over hang?
I carry owb in a raven concealment or pocket carry ,multiple hernia surgeries from lifting things humans arent designed to lift precludes me from aiwb carry

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spend some time training and you'll quickly find the crossbred type holsters lacking. I know several big guys that carry aiwb with no problems at all ,in fact the owner of keepers concealment ( the best aiwb holster ever made) is probably in the 300lb range and carrys a glock 34 aiwb everyday.
You're funny, best holster ever made but you don't carry that way.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're funny, best holster ever made but you don't carry that way.
i said best appendix iwb ever made ,but i cant carry that way because scar tissue and problems with the mesh that they used my belt causes unbearable pain in that area, i would if i could

Latest posts

Top Bottom