Need help with a prior employer who owes me money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cueball.tech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone answer a question about a terminated employee who is owed commissions. If so please pm me for details. Have a prior employer jerking me around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not sure of the details of your situation, but I had a former employer not pay me all I was owed and filed a claim with the Oklahoma department of labor and had my money in 3 weeks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's another vote for Dept. of Labor. I did a 999 stint in their Legal Division ... they do NOT screw around. If your ex-employer owes you money, they will get it for you. Take ALL your documentation/paperwork in with you.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are owed money for work performed or sales. They have to pay you. No way around it unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Pm in bound

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man up an tell him to pay your friggin money or your gonna kick his azz....you must do this in person.

Really call the labor boys.....im hot n sweaty n pissed off. Have a good day n good luck.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Make sure there was not a employment date condition in any paperwork. When I left my old company, I left a pretty large bonus that I had earned on the table because there was a condition that I had to still be employed on December 31st, and my new company wanted me to start in November. I knew that if I left early, I'd be walking away from it. But that's what I had to do....

3rd best decision of my life

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
personally I'd solicit the services of IWR.
I'm sure for fiddy bucks he'd leg sweep the bastard and get your money and then some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom