Struggling and tired of debt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Thought I'd repost from an old thread. Today is December 1st and someone may be struggling with money. Christmas coming up, end of the year, and maybe time to start finding some help and hope for 2024.

At the risk of another hijacked thread I would like to offer financial coaching for anyone who may be struggling with debt. I am a certified financial coach and use the Dave Ramsey method of coaching to help you to get out and stay out of debt. There are other methods and there is no quick fix. I don’t advise on or use those methods. Others here on the forum might be able to help with those. I was once deeply in debt and feel I can use what I’ve learned to help others. There is hope for those of you who may be struggling. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about your situation. There is no charge for this and I am not compensated for this in any way or by anyone. It is simply my way of giving back and offering help FOR FREE to someone who may need it. I know how I felt when I was deeply in debt and there is a way out.
I am respectfully asking that no one make any comments on this thread, good, bad, or otherwise. I will bump the thread once a week or add anything relevant if needed. If you have a question or comment you can pm me and I will answer there or give you my number for a call/text. If you feel the need to joke, criticize, or anything else please resist the temptation and just scroll on. Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom