Need quick handloads for revolvers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to reloading for revolver, been loading rifles for years.

What I would like if possible is if the reloaders out there could list the powder and primer combo they use for these calibers and also what bullets you like the best.

Thanks in Advance, hoping to pick some powder and bullets and primers if prices are right up at the show tomorrow so need to know opinions today please!

9mm 115gr bullet

.38 125 gr bullet

357mag 125 gr bullet

45acp 230 gr bullet

44 spc 240 gr bullet

44mag 240 gr bullet

thanks in adanced. If know of some online sites where i can get powder price references before the show that would be great also.

Thanks OSA Reloaders.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
check these two websites, and go from there:

Hodgdon

Alliant

We'll need more info on bullet types to get you details of loads. IE, cast lead, plated, or jacketed bullets. The only loads I know off the top of my head are for cast lead bullets.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.45 J&K Hard Cast round nose 3.8-4.0gr Clays (plain) any large pistol primer

If you want to run lead then J&K has the bullets covered.
For jacketed Montana Gold JHP's are my choice.

Remember that Powder Valley will deliver any order to the Wanamacher shows for free. Order 2 weeks in advance.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to reloading for revolver, been loading rifles for years.

What I would like if possible is if the reloaders out there could list the powder and primer combo they use for these calibers and also what bullets you like the best.

Thanks in Advance, hoping to pick some powder and bullets and primers if prices are right up at the show tomorrow so need to know opinions today please!

9mm 115gr bullet

.38 125 gr bullet

357mag 125 gr bullet

45acp 230 gr bullet

44 spc 240 gr bullet

44mag 240 gr bullet

thanks in adanced. If know of some online sites where i can get powder price references before the show that would be great also.

Thanks OSA Reloaders.

Stop by the booth tomorrow and I'll help where I can. We are at the bottom of the ramp on the north side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom