Need some AK knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea I should have asked where you were. I was in accessorize scanning mode and forgot. We kind of just cruised up and the isles looking for something interesting to buy. Met the guys over at Fat Boy Tactical, saw Doug and that was about it. I wish everyone had banners or something :hithead:

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so i'm a complete idiot when it comes to almost everything... how difficult is it to replace the receiver on an AMD 65? a friend of mine has one he's looking to sell as a parts kit, the receiver is no good. it functions, but the receiver will need replaced soon.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got two sar-1 ak's. They re a great shooters. I had to replace boh of the triggers with the Tapco g2 trigger due to trigger slap. The trigger slap was brutal. The installation of the $25 dollar Tapco triggers were a breeze, thanks to watching a good you tube video. The beauty of an ak is the fact they are are so easy to work on and they run on the cheapest Tula ammo you can get and go boom everything. Great guns, I see why the rest of world uses them.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got two sar-1 ak's. They re a great shooters. I had to replace boh of the triggers with the Tapco g2 trigger due to trigger slap. The trigger slap was brutal. The installation of the $25 dollar Tapco triggers were a breeze, thanks to watching a good you tube video. The beauty of an ak is the fact they are are so easy to work on and they run on the cheapest Tula ammo you can get and go boom everything. Great guns, I see why the rest of world uses them.

He is correct. They will run ANYTHING if need be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom