Needed-dentist!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dentist retired and I don't like the other dentist in the office. Last night I had a shooting pain and I guess I lost something and now I need one ASAP!!! I might have Ibuprofen overload/overdose.....
I want to find one I can stay with as long as I was with the gentleman that just retired. I am a mess when I have anything other than a cleaning done. I live in Edmond, but work in the madness of OKC (NW Expressway)

Any good and gentle dentist would be appreciated. If I said reasonably priced-that would be ridiculous-right? Insurance and no it's not through our government.

:anyone:

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.myoklahomacitydentist.com/
highly recommended Dr Don Swearingen
My dentist retired and I don't like the other dentist in the office. Last night I had a shooting pain and I guess I lost something and now I need one ASAP!!! I might have Ibuprofen overload/overdose.....
I want to find one I can stay with as long as I was with the gentleman that just retired. I am a mess when I have anything other than a cleaning done. I live in Edmond, but work in the madness of OKC (NW Expressway)

Any good and gentle dentist would be appreciated. If I said reasonably priced-that would be ridiculous-right? Insurance and no it's not through our government.

:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom