NEF Handi-Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had quite a few, & most would shoot 1.5 or less & posision the bags under the hinge works best. I have a 223 heavy barrel that I shot a 1 in gr out of a tree stand at a mesured 216 yrs. That was ww box 45 gr hp. sub 1in at 100 on a bench. I have have had most of the rifle calibers & the youth /light barrels do not shoot as well as std or heavy. Their std is like a heavy barrel. Matter of fact I have a 223 hvy barrel/45/70 22 in & a 20 ga combo I was thinking of parting with (I think the tax man commith:contract:). Still will keep a 223 & have 2 12 gages 1 for turkeys, I put a set of sights on & 1 std both have screw in chokes. The 2 22hornets shoot great & 1 is a ulta light barrel, my sons 1st centerfire. The 30-30 barrel I got shoots 125 gr hand loads sub moa & my son shot his 1st deer with this at 136 yrs lazered. They are a little finicky some times but all the pistol cal I have (all but the 44mag)shoot good. Their muzzel loaders are good as well Have killed a few deer with them.

What can I say:blahblah::blahblah: have used them for 12+ years & most have been good. Did have a 7-08 I sent back & they replaced bad chamber.

If you are going to shoot low velocity 30-06 it should be ok for what you want, if not sell it on graybear or here if it is not you cu of tea

Latest posts

Top Bottom