Neighbors dogs. I know...not another one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had the same problem for a couple of years with some renters behind us. Fortunately our friend and daily dog sitter was the head of the HOA. That problem was resolved with them being pushed out.
My dog(s) are not saints, but when they get to barking they go inside. We have enough respect to ensure our neighbors do not have to deal with it.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure that there is a small opening below the fence, then when the neighbors dogs start barking and attacking the fence just shoot a little BEAR SPRAY under the fence line every time they do this. It will only take a couple of times before they become VERY afraid of getting anywhere near that fence 😏

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our new neighbors behind us have a couple of ankle biter dogs that will always come to the pvc vinyl fence and aggressively bark and bounce off the fence. Our last neighbor had the same type of dogs but one of our dogs decided she had her fill and pushed one of panels through and grabbed their dog. It was a short lived attack because I was able to bust my fat ass out there and tackle our dog before she could cause any damage to their dog, that i can confirm. After that, I decided to train ours not to attack the fence. Now, our dogs can not go out back without the neighbors dogs barking and jumping on the fence. Our dogs never pay anymore attention to it, but it is annoying to listen to all the commotion. So, I sit outside and bark back at them. The neighbors have taken notice and now call their ankle biters back inside.

This is the life I live. But these neighbors (the same ones with the tree) have NEVER in the 20 some-odd years I have lived here EVER called their damned dogs back in. 🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom