Nestle' Chocolate Chip Cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I admit I get bored and make cookies, brownies , all sorts of tasty things. I give them to my coworkers so I'm not tempted to indulge
Temptations and eat junk food as much. This fat boy can cook/bake.
Only so many sandwiches a single guy can eat before he learns his way around a kitchen.
Never been great at making cookies but make brownies people are willing to fight over.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more or less the baker out my family and my brothers. We always joked that I was the closest thing to my mom having a girl when they gave up after having 3 boys. I always enjoyed baking with her and enjoy cooking. Honestly the Tollhouse recipe is just about the best recipe, I've tried a couple others but never come out like the tollhouse ones. I always make a bunch of stuff for the holidays and take to work and noone believes I made it. Stuff like chocolate chip cookies, peanut blossoms, lemon bars, and zuchinni bread.

One thing I've really started to enjoy in the past few months has been making different kinds or breads. I've made a bunch of artisan type bread, loaf bread. The ones I've really been happy with was a type of roll that copied the Texas Roadhouse rolls, and I made some really awesome large soft pretzels (which was actually Alton Brown's recipe).

Latest posts

Top Bottom