NEVER buy from palemetto state.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddlstang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol...yep. Hell, I'll show the buyers our purchase price. They feel bad for us after that.

Yea, we all know you are making a killing on Anderson lowers. :wink2:

The big issue with brick and morter stores is they need to offer something the internet cannot, which is generally service. When you walk into a store and have to deal bad attitudes and a lack of service then why go there. I will try my best to buy locally when I can but wont pay more to be aggravated too.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So where do I buy PSA merchandise so I can sell it cheaper than the internet and you will shop my store?????????

I didn't say cheaper, I said competitive. If ordering online, there is shipping and transfer to consider, and I always tack that on to those internet prices, and don't balk at paying the sales tax if they are in the ballpark, even if it costs a little more. What I was driving at was that most net dealers are small guys too, and if they can sell an item for $500, the local should be around there too. I got off the PSA topic and was speaking generally. Large volume net dealers are tough to compete with due to their volume, but some locals seem to be doing that too.

MauserJoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried them once. They failed to do what they promised, and they were impossible to contact on the phone. They ignored my e-mails. I did finally receive my order, but by then I had decided that I would make a point of discouraging everyone I'll ever meet from using PSA for anything. I will do business with locals from now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom