Never too old to learn (but sometimes wish I were)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets crazy what people call themselves.
This was an ex-coworker (who had a security clearance too)...

" I’m a nonbinary trans girl, age 30, super queer, witchy, nerdy, and very extroverted. I’m a hedge witch: a community-focused spiritual guide and healer. I like to do some witchy things for people in my spare time and to try and help out my communities."

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

" I’m a nonbinary trans girl, age 30, super queer, witchy, nerdy, and very extroverted. I’m a hedge witch: a community-focused spiritual guide and healer. I like to do some witchy things for people in my spare time and to try and help out my communities."

Was she George Carlin's daughter?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep ... from a binary non-trans girl (need I remind you guys yet again Oprah said girls are "more fluid sexually" than guys and who am I to argue with the Big O, who has been told many times over she is a witch, and has no security clearance, we are doomed.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok here is the list for the non-binary or gender neutral ......... is not complicated at all LOL

He/She
-- Zie, Sie, Ey, Ve, Tey, E
Him/Her -- Zim, Sie, Em, Ver, Ter, Em
His/Her -- Zir, Hir, Eir, Vis, Tem, Eir
His/Hers -- Zis, Hirs, Eirs, Vers, Ters, Eirs
Himself/Herself -- Zieself, Hirself, Eirself, Verself, Terself, Emself
O
Holy crap!
All them ww2 Nazi movies were full of em!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep ... from a binary non-trans girl (need I remind you guys yet again Oprah said girls are "more fluid sexually" than guys and who am I to argue with the Big O, who has been told many times over she is a witch, and has no security clearance, we are doomed.
Bout 20 years ago, I had a one nighter with a girl I met at a wedding I stood up to. She also had “more fluid sexually”. She totally ruined my tux. True story

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, just another way to label themselves as different. Everyone has to have a label nowdays, I guess they felt left out. I'm just me. I'm fine with that though there are a few things I would like to change (need to shed a few pounds, shave more often, and remember to put the toilet seat down), but in the end, I'm me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom