Never too old to learn (but sometimes wish I were)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, just another way to label themselves as different. Everyone has to have a label nowdays, I guess they felt left out. I'm just me. I'm fine with that though there are a few things I would like to change (need to shed a few pounds, shave more often, and remember to put the toilet seat down), but in the end, I'm me.

So you pee sitting down??
I am courteous, I hold the door open and help with your coat/ chair , and treat all women nice and respectful when they reciprocate. But if you can't check the seat your self........... well your ass is going to get wet. Never have understood women that get bent out of shape about that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am courteous, I hold the door open and help with your coat/ chair , and treat all women nice and respectful when they reciprocate. But if you can't check the seat your self........... well your ass is going to get wet. Never have understood women that get bent out of shape about that.

I will admit this new movement has made my life more comfortable. When the men's room is busy now I just re-identify and use the women's. I also leave the seat up on purpose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dear old granny in her late 80's did just that at a family Christmas party one year. She got her ass wet and was wedged into the tank, unable to get out. I was first at the bathroom door after hearing her yell for help. Just pulled the door shut and hollered for Mom. Couple of ladies helped her out.
I never knew that staunch Baptist woman had so many curse words in her vocabulary coming out of that bathroom directed at us men folk.
I guess I got traumatized over it as to this day, that lid goes shut when I'm done taking care of "bidness". True story.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pearl doesn't have to aim (most gals don't), so she can go in the dark, without turning on the bathroom light (so she won't wake me up with the light shining in my eyes), so I put the seat down for her.:D Happy wife, happy life, and all that....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My dear old granny in her late 80's did just that at a family Christmas party one year. She got her ass wet and was wedged into the tank, unable to get out. I was first at the bathroom door after hearing her yell for help. Just pulled the door shut and hollered for Mom. Couple of ladies helped her out.
I never knew that staunch Baptist woman had so many curse words in her vocabulary coming out of that bathroom directed at us men folk.
I guess I got traumatized over it as to this day, that lid goes shut when I'm done taking care of "bidness". True story.
Pearl doesn't have to aim (most gals don't), so she can go in the dark, without turning on the bathroom light (so she won't wake me up with the light shining in my eyes), so I put the seat down for her.:D Happy wife, happy life, and all that....

I generally do put the seat down, I just don't get women that get pissed if you don't it is a courtesy that should be appreciated if remembered but not demanded. Was being somewhat of an ass with my original post and was meaning to mess with @Tanis143 :cool: May have been a little spirits involved as well.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I look at it, the toilet is used with the seat down more than up - all the time for her and maybe 1/3-1/4 of the time for me. So, I put it down. Although when I tried to convince her to put it back up after she was done, she wasn't having it!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

I never walk around in the house with the lights off and I never go sockfooted. Ya see, I have these ten little furniture finders stickin out in the front of both feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom