"New" Ford Bronco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats why my company bought Readylift and rugged lift. Now if we can just buy a lowering parts company I'll be set!
Hope you're adjusting headlights too. I hate lifted trucks, especially on hills. I used to be part of the lifted show truck scene. Now I'd like to see them banned with these new headlights. This coming from a guy with SDuty on 23 inches of lift and 45 inch turf tires.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you're adjusting headlights too. I hate lifted trucks, especially on hills. I used to be part of the lifted show truck scene. Now I'd like to see them banned with these new headlights. This coming from a guy with SDuty on 23 inches of lift and 45 inch turf tires.
We build the lifts. The end users or shops do the installing. And we own Morimoto lights. Always recommend headlight adjustment made for lifted vehicles. These are bright as the SUN as it is...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Getting closer, on a train headed sw somewhere in Ohio right now.

Screenshot_20220322-123224_Gallery.jpg

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a restored 1974 and all original which I sold in 1995 when the wife was pregnant and needed money. My dad bought it new, sold it to my brother and I bought it from him in high school. The wheel wells not cut and only non-factory was chrome wheels and a 3" lift.

One in my town was listed for $85k which was easily equal to mine back then. Oh, if I could just go back......

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I had a restored 1974 and all original which I sold in 1995 when the wife was pregnant and needed money. My dad bought it new, sold it to my brother and I bought it from him in high school. The wheel wells not cut and only non-factory was chrome wheels and a 3" lift.

One in my town was listed for $85k which was easily equal to mine back then. Oh, if I could just go back......
Yep I still have 3, and wish I wouldn't have sold the ones I did, and wish I would have bought every $500-$3000 66-77 that I saw for sale lol. Those days are long gone though. Just a frame and a title can run $2k or higher depending on what it is.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep I still have 3, and wish I wouldn't have sold the ones I did, and wish I would have bought every $500-$3000 66-77 that I saw for sale lol. Those days are long gone though. Just a frame and a title can run $2k or higher depending on what it is.
Back then I had to get all my parts from Jeff’s Bronco Graveyard in Michigan. I found a classified add in the back of a off-road magazine which saved me some frustration back in those days.

I can’t imagine how hard it is to get parts now.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Back then I had to get all my parts from Jeff’s Bronco Graveyard in Michigan. I found a classified add in the back of a off-road magazine which saved me some frustration back in those days.

I can’t imagine how hard it is to get parts now.
Oh it's easier than ever, there are multiple retailers out there just for 66-77 parts. None of the 66 one year only and 67 one year only parts are reproduced but everything else is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom