New gay bar in tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they probably deserve better than to be associated with these commies.
I mean, ya’ll can think what you want about a bunch of dudes/lesbians marrying each other, but they typically want to just do their thing. The ATF on the other hand…. Let’s not forget about the gentleman who almost got to be the head of the ATF. Or Lon Horiuchi. Or ruby ridge. Or the laws passed to restrict the freedom of law abiding Americans. Or any other little shin digs the ATF has been a part of.

Almost forgot about Waco. Were the branch davidians nut jobs? Yeah they didn’t deserve what happened
B1FFC84A-C3CF-48D7-93B9-B92A53AEBA4B.jpeg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, ya’ll can think what you want about a bunch of dudes/lesbians marrying each other, but they typically want to just do their thing. The ATF on the other hand…. Let’s not forget about the gentleman who almost got to be the head of the ATF. Or Lon Horiuchi. Or ruby ridge. Or the laws passed to restrict the freedom of law abiding Americans. Or any other little shin digs the ATF has been a part of.

Almost forgot about Waco. Were the branch davidians nut jobs? Yeah they didn’t deserve what happened
View attachment 331403
Yep, I agree.

Sodomy > ATF

Though there is a lot of overlap.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I agree.

Sodomy > ATF

Though there is a lot of overlap.
I have some thoughts, but that’s a different thread and liable to cause a huge shatstorm that I don’t care to deal with at the moment.

It looks like most of the google page adjustments are being taken down. Still haven’t heard about any sort of news coverage on this.

I guess to close this chapter out, I have a few nice bits for everyone to enjoy in rememberance of such an eventful few days.
ABF8B7E8-5F57-430E-85E0-563457B4F60E.jpeg
CE3CFFB6-4DBF-4358-8804-54196DCA3FF0.jpeg

^^^ those are poops he is playing with in the bath.
ECB88D4F-7DF2-4251-A028-EE0BAE7E6DE9.jpeg
8BBF622B-4F34-40BC-8645-F3C48667E81D.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom