New Gun Store in Newcastle, OK (SW OKC)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One way

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this place other day. Hope you do well! There was a gun/bow shop in Newcastle till a year or two ago. But I don't think I ever saw more than 10 guns in the rack or cases, and not really much for ammo. I live in Blanchard so I I'll be stopping in!

Sent via message in a bottle

Yes. I know the shop you were talking about. I'm not sure what happened.
We are no doubt small but our goal is to keep putting every penny into it to grow and add new items every couple of days. So far, so good.

We would love for you to stop in. Thanks!!

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to stop in the next time I am in your area.Do you have knives for sale too? I would much rather go to a small store like yours in a decent neighborhood than the larger stores in crappy neighborhoods in Tulsa and OKC.

One way

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to stop in the next time I am in your area.Do you have knives for sale too? I would much rather go to a small store like yours in a decent neighborhood than the larger stores in crappy neighborhoods in Tulsa and OKC.

I have them available from my website. The good thing is you can shop from there and have it shipped to you.

I plan on adding some in the store soon. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom