New Gunshop/Range NE OK,Afton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
dont waste your time or gas guys, the place was closed today (gone to lunch 12:45-1:45)waited around till after 2:00 no show,and the so called "range" is just only a single burm about 10 feet wide.It's gonna need awhooolelotta work, No bench/table to put ammo on or set guns on.:uhh:

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont waste your time or gas guys, the place was closed today (gone to lunch 12:45-1:45)waited around till after 2:00 no show,and the so called "range" is just only a single burm about 10 feet wide.It's gonna need awhooolelotta work, No bench/table to put ammo on or set guns on.:uhh:

:nono1: burm is a little more than 10 feet wide, it does have several firing points and tables are taken out to the range for the shooters. Sorry you had to wait but you welcome to come back anytime.
Open 10-6 tues thru sat (918) 257-4126

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:nono1: burm is a little more than 10 feet wide, it does have several firing points and tables are taken out to the range for the shooters. Sorry you had to wait but you welcome to come back anytime.
Open 10-6 tues thru sat (918) 257-4126
sorry,what ? about ten yards wide?I did take into account that it's probably suffecient for CCW class range quals,when I noticed your sign up out on the highway advertising your classes,no offence intended,.:) Everyone has a bad day,I'll give it another shot next time I have to go to Bernice or,o Cleora.:wave:

Kroony

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi,

Im from Australia, Recently rode through Afton on holidays and went to Mikes range. I had an awesome day.

I am trying to get intouch with mike, unfortunately i lost his business card with his email on it. If someone here knows him personally could they please pm me his email address or alternatively pass mine on to him.

[email protected]

Anyones help would be most appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom