New guy from PNW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to the potential move. It will be hard to leave the beauty, weather and hunting/fishing of the PNW. Not so hard to leave the leftist....
Tulsa looks to be a nice area with pretty relaxed atmosphere? Looking at living outside of town.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Like the others have said, welcome to OSA. Plenty to do here and we have some pretty good hunting and fishing. Probably not the expansive public ground that your used to but we are kind of a hidden gem in the waterfowl and deer hunting world.
There are a few other PNW transplants on the forum.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to the potential move. It will be hard to leave the beauty, weather and hunting/fishing of the PNW. Not so hard to leave the leftist....
Tulsa looks to be a nice area with pretty relaxed atmosphere? Looking at living outside of town.

Are you looking for suburb or more rural? If suburb I would suggest Broken Arrow. Very quiet, but quick and easy access to downtown Tulsa. If rural then there are plenty of areas around Tulsa.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA n stuff! I live just east of Tulsa. It's good cattle country, close to towns that are big enough for goin to town and plenty close to Tulsa if you wanna go to a bigger city for........well not too many reasons for me.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA n stuff! I live just east of Tulsa. It's good cattle country, close to towns that are big enough for goin to town and plenty close to Tulsa if you wanna go to a bigger city for........well not too many reasons for me.
Looking for a couple acres for some small farm animals and our dogs

Latest posts

Top Bottom