new guy here. Tac Rak!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of towner? Check
First post trying to sell something? Check

Nope. Hazing starts now. Nobody said we're gonna make your job easy....LOL! Could be as fun as Mr. Combat Control, Marine Recon, counter-snipe, LEO who was really calm in bad situations and was just passing through Tinker "doing paperwork at DLA". Ok, maybe not that good.

Maybe he'll show back up and give a little back. We'll see. (but those raks are neat)

Well, we'll see. The clock is ticking ... I hope he stays and plays. You know me ... the more the merrier!! :woot:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Doesn't Prophet make something like these?

I personally designed these and I know there is nothing like it. thanks you guys

I believe he is referring to Prophet, who is a member here, and is a welder/craftsman. How do you know what is being made and sold here in Oklahoma? (that's why we encourage folks to join, participate, and get to know the place before they start trying to sell stuff).

TacRak

Marksman
Reaction score
I believe he is referring to Prophet, who is a member here, and is a welder/craftsman. How do you know what is being made and sold here in Oklahoma? (that's why we encourage folks to join, participate, and get to know the place before they start trying to sell stuff).

I understood that. I did my research on his profile, and it looks like he doesnt make these.

Last edited:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understood that. I did my research on his profile, and it looks like he doesnt make these.

I have made something similar to those but not quite the same. I did not post pictures on here for them because it was for an architect who didn't want the design to get out and I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement on it. The only gun mount I have posted here is my shotgun rack. Its a stand alone single shotgun locking rack.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool.
Do you have a patent on the design, or a utility patent.?
Whats your cost to make?
What do they sell for?
Have you sold any?..How many?
How long have you been making them?
How much profit have you made?
How much you got invested in the idea , patent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom