New Guys Do’s and Do not’s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rules
Do:
Contact me by Personal Message with all gun sales or trades prior to posting in the Classifieds.
Don't:
#1 Post any gun sales in Classifieds without Personal Messaging me First.
#2 Prior to any confrontation with @RickN prepurchase eye bleach from him.(He has cornered the Market)

:thumbup3:
These are the important rules that apply!

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seem like you’ll fit in it fine around here. I’m still new myself. I’ve gathered a few things so far in my observations here:

Do: Comment and chat. Start your own threads, ask questions, don’t be shy. Have opinions, but don’t be overly sensitive/defensive/forceful with the banter. Post plenty of things for sale!

Don’t: only join for the classifieds, or ask ridiculous prices on your guns. Don’t get too offensive with the discussions. Don’t be a liberal-democrat-soy-eating-anti-gunner

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about some advice for newer guys on this forum. What are some do’s and donts?

I love reading about guns and hunting and get a kick out of reading comments in this section.

I’ve met a couple members selling and buying guns but I don’t know many of you but I enjoy reading most of the posts and seeing the general discourse.
See how we do things around here now? :D

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seem like you’ll fit in it fine around here. I’m still new myself. I’ve gathered a few things so far in my observations here:

Do: Comment and chat. Start your own threads, ask questions, don’t be shy. Have opinions, but don’t be overly sensitive/defensive/forceful with the banter. Post plenty of things for sale!

Don’t: only join for the classifieds, or ask ridiculous prices on your guns. Don’t get too offensive with the discussions. Don’t be a liberal-democrat-soy-eating-anti-gunner

Don’t be a liberal-democrat-soy-eating-anti-gunner

Let me reiterate that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom