Gradual realization.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple months ago, I joined an online group of outdoorsmen/gun enthusiasts/shooters in a statewide web page. Thinking I would garner advice, wisdom and a bit of entertainment from some CRACKSHOTS around my area/state... Turns out I was partially correct. Mostly i have realized, crackSHOTS and crackPOTS are quite often in the same circles..... For evidence of this read multiple post, most recent about cornbread, and all around okie cartridges..... with this realization I have decided that although I think most here could benefit from some mental treatment.....I have found a great place to s0end some time, and get some information. HOWEVER, I must say that yall better keep yer hands off my yellow, green and purple crayons.... those are my favorite flavors and I will fight for my continued ability to put them up my own nose.... GET YER OWN! 🤣🤣. Thanks for the info and laughs to this point gang. Looking forward to another more. Have a great day, God bless.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple months ago, I joined an online group of outdoorsmen/gun enthusiasts/shooters in a statewide web page. Thinking I would garner advice, wisdom and a bit of entertainment from some CRACKSHOTS around my area/state... Turns out I was partially correct. Mostly i have realized, crackSHOTS and crackPOTS are quite often in the same circles..... For evidence of this read multiple post, most recent about cornbread, and all around okie cartridges..... with this realization I have decided that although I think most here could benefit from some mental treatment.....I have found a great place to s0end some time, and get some information. HOWEVER, I must say that yall better keep yer hands off my yellow, green and purple crayons.... those are my favorite flavors and I will fight for my continued ability to put them up my own nose.... GET YER OWN! 🤣🤣. Thanks for the info and laughs to this point gang. Looking forward to another more. Have a great day, God bless.
Since you already have the crayons, you need a People Of Walmart coloring book like I was given one year at Christmas.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This post is spot on with the description of OSA these days. A thread about bullchit like cornbread or toilet paper gets hundreds of views and MULTIPLE pages of replies, but something posted in a shooting or hunting section gets viewed and commented on by the same half dozen or 10 members.
This place is starting to look more like Oklahoma FACEBOOK than Oklahoma Shooters. :rolleyes2

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nailed it on the head. Minus the crayons, never ate one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom