New Invention That May Make The Iron Dome Obsolete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Iron dome was already obsolete. Hypersonics made a lot of things obsolete. Unless your just fighting goatherders. Welcome to the big boys club. It was mainly a high volume low altitude system anyway designed for large volumes of smallish el cheapo rockets made in some Hamas towelheads garage and launched by the dozens in waves to try to overwhelm. Which it did a real good job of defense against.
There are many layers to an effective air defensive system. Up to and including satellite defense capable systems.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Iron dome was already obsolete. Hypersonics made a lot of things obsolete. Unless your just fighting goatherders. Welcome to the big boys club. It was mainly a high volume low altitude system anyway designed for large volumes of smallish el cheapo rockets made in some Hamas towelheads garage and launched by the dozens in waves to try to overwhelm. Which it did a real good job of defense against.
There are many layers to an effective air defensive system. Up to and including satellite defense capable systems.
Sorry but Iron Dome has pretty good range for it's purpose and is usable in all weather add in Iron Beam, David's Sling and Arrow, you have a very good defense. Maybe better than the US. They have Patriot too.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in ops, we had C-130's with lasers on them that could take down other aircraft and ground weaponry. That was in the early seventies and I'm sure it has had major improvement since then. We've had lasers weaponized for a long time and the way we "share" technology it's a wonder every nation in the world has access to lasers. Also, I've seen lasers used for the eyes blast a hole through a penny at the local VA Hospital.

Latest posts

Top Bottom