New member + Question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdbirds

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdy! I've been using Armslist for some time, but a friend recommended I check out OKshooters so here I am... I'm on the hunt for a full-size handgun. Found a classified on here I'm interested in... I didn't see a DM/PM option anywhere on the listing or on the seller's profile, do I just 'post a reply' under the listing to express interest or how do I msg him? Cheers!
-GD

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Click on the users name and there should be an option to send private message. If you’re not a supporting member or haven’t been here long enough you might not be able to. Welcome btw

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hover your cursor over the offenders character name; then a window will appear with a tab that says "send private message". Click that.

PMhowto.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hello. We have had to put restrictions on new members access to the classifieds and PMs because many scammers have tried to take advantage of the members here.

You can post that you are interested in the item for sale and the seller should be able to PM you if they wish.

Be aware that many members here prefer to deal with established members so get involved in discussions and introduce yourself.

The rules for new members access to classifieds are here...

https://www.okshooters.com/help/rules/

Latest posts

Top Bottom