New OKCGC Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post that we've been out there 3 times and have a good time every time, even on the shotgun range with the 'grumpy' folks.
I went through 3 rounds of trap yesterday in about 20 minutes or so, that goes awful quick. My wife shot at one station but she's still working through shoulder and back surgery, so that was about it for her.
The marshal at the shotgun range was a real nice guy, explained what I needed to do and was helpful. We then went over to the plinking range and shot some pistols over there. I started talking to a guy about his Ruger 1911, told him I had been looking into them so he offered a few rounds downrange with it, which was very cool. I like the gun, will be buying one.
Went out again this morning to the action pistol range with a friend so he could shoot his 1911 that he hasn't shot in 2 years. We shot a couple hundred rounds there total between all of our guns and his 8 year old shot my .22, first gun other than a BB gun.

So far, I'm glad I joined. Ammo cost is going to do me in though.
Anyone else enjoying their new membership?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
you guys will like it. I went out thurs after work. there were three cars in the whole place. I like to pick odd times to go so as to not run into lots of people. there have been times when I went and thought it would be busy and have been pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom