New OWB Leather, Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got it today. The LRB-1 pancake OWB Holster from Tueller Holsters for my Glock 43. This is like my seventh rig this guy has made for me.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! I see you have already put some sights on that new puppy! Are those Dawson? They look like the ones, my son in law installed on his as well. Front one sure is skinny! I like em!

I have not done anything to the 43 I picked up except polish everything.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! I see you have already put some sights on that new puppy! Are those Dawson? They look like the ones, my son in law installed on his as well. Front one sure is skinny! I like em!

I have not done anything to the 43 I picked up except polish everything.

Yep, Dawson .115" (I think it is ) anyway, they are skinny, but they are are bright fiber optics too.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is one my son in law made for our 43's. Waiting on Clips for the IWB and Belt Loops for the OWB.

And second photo is one of my Pocket Gun with the hook on the bottom, it comes out of my pocket fast! And the holster stays in pocket about half the time, I really like the holster to fall on the ground. As I see it as a distractor!! I have practiced with it while having people stand off to the side while I get the Khar out fast and damn near 100% time the holster hits the ground, the have to glance down to see it, even when they expect it! LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 316

Latest posts

Top Bottom