NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bob Mills is coming out to fix a chair that day. No timeframe yet. I’m right in Mustang, so I could probably just pack up and meet him when I get the call. . .

Is that The Workin’ Mans Friend? Or did somebody mess you over a few bucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This working man's friends will all be out shooting while this working man is working. Rats!!!

We will take pics for you unless it is Drury getting the "brown stinky drool" on Bulls target pics!!! Up for quite a few things, watching that ain't one of em!! Just saying!:yikes2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna come but not sure if I can get out of of my regular weekend commitments. I'll sure try, but can't promise.

C’mon, make something up; like ...lie or something, you know? You know, like your grandma died or something. But if you just can’t make it, at least send glossy 8 X 10’s like Bull, in case we run out of ... of ... targets! Yeah that’s it; that’s what we’ll use ‘em for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ex and I get along now. We did share some kids, and one has special needs due to an accident that requires him to be in a wheelchair, so that connection will never go away. Her parents treated me like a son, and I still visit with them on occasion. Great respect for them. Current wife is cool with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom