NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome; this is NOT just for OKC area people, it's just in the OKC area we're talking about. Dump; now there ya go. See? You are gonna get to sit by Annie. She will show you the ropes (and whips and chains and feathers and ... oops; wrong forum). I am thinking we are seriously going to have a good turnout and see some new faces this time. I just wish Mightymouse could come and bring that Annie .22 (Anschutz the rifle; not Annie the woman) with the 3 oz trigger for people to "try" to shoot.

I'm going to bring my Glock 29 10mm for those who want to shoot a semi-auto handgun that has a little bit more "oomph" than your typical little 9mm or even .45Auto pistols. Probably bring a crummy G43 9mm and my Ruger MK IV .22 too.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to try and make it....at least the eating part. Super busy...building a new home....."Honey Do's on Saturdays"....and my wife usually plans a day trip on Saturdays. Last Saturday we went to Medicine Park down by Lawton and toured the new aquarium, then lunch.

So.....probably lunch.

Still at Del Rancho at 11:00am, on 152 in Mustang?

***Dang it***

My wife was correct!!! When we moved back to Okie Nation I got bored with my ClassIII stuff. One OSA meet and greet way back in 2008/09(?) ...some gun range SE of OKC on Fishmarket road. Anyways, I took one of my autos...I think a MAC-10/.45, I didn't have the Lage unti on it to slow it down like my Uzi.

I called out(on the range) fire in the hole and let it rip through a 32 round magazine. There was a little kid about 20 yards away from me that jumped 3' in the air and about pissed his pants..even though his dad had his hands on the kids shoulders.

Gotta get back into Class III/DD/AOW.

Here's an old video of me and my Houston buddies doing what we do best. Smokin' Cubans and Shootin' Guns!!

That's me at 3:57 shootin my Uzi and right after me ( 4:08) is a buddy shooting the same Uzi but with a .22 kit in it my wife had got me for Christmas.

Last edited:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fairly new aquarium of a lot of native and a few non native fish to Oklahoma. It's small BUT nice and they are in the stages of making it bigger. They also had (outside) turtle exhibts and a few alligators. Nice day trip with the wife and we toured Medicine Park. Drove up to the dam(can't remember the name of the little lake) but they were sacking up the crappie!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still planning for Del Rancho on 152 in Mustang at 11:00 for lunch folks. Still don't know about the availability of grape soda or not.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still planning for Del Rancho on 152 in Mustang at 11:00 for lunch folks. Still don't know about the availability of grape soda or not.

What would be range time? It looks like I just might (not certain yet) have a chance to slip in for a bit on Saturday. I could bring a couple of gill-guns for ya'll to try out. Unfortunately my bigger stuff is all steel cased ammo so can't shot it indoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom