NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I confirmed with Del Rancho in Mustang for Saturday, Feb 3 at 11:00 am sharp. Misty there said she would set a couple of tables aside for us. This is going to be a really fun time folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FMI, does this range allow rifle, and what ranges are we anticipating shooting?
Pistol only?

Yes, rifles are good to go. Targets can be electronically run out from 0 to 25 yards. The range has an excellent HEPA HVAC system that filters the air very well. It’s also climate controlled.

For those who have never shot at Big Boys, it would be good if you would take a few minutes and go to their website and read the rules etc. They are pretty strict about what they term “walking guns”... (uncased firearms taken from one lane to another). It’s a good policy IMO, we wanna have fun, not go get stitched up ... or worse, after all. So it’s best to just leave your guns on the bench top in your lane and let people come to your lane to shoot rather than trying to take your gun to another lane for somebody to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need an answer please.... This will be my first time at big boys. Can I carry inside the building and in particular the gun range itself? I'm not talking about the guns I bring to shoot but my EDC. I have been trying to take y'alls advice and read the rules but dang if I can find them. Thanks in advance.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll see ya'll at the range tomorrow. I'll probably get there just before 1:00.

We'll see you there man. We should be getting there about that time too, after we chow down at Del Rancho.

I'm ready to go folks. Got the range bag all packed up and all. I have no idea what it is that Dennis is bringing that is so old, but whatever it is, it will be fun to ogle, hear the history about it, and shoot! Del Rancho opens at 11:00, I told the gal that runs the joint I'd be there waiting for her to open the place up and to get them chicken-fry-fryers goin'! They do make one fine Steak Sammich Supreme, and that is no lie. For those who are directionally challenged, Del Rancho is about 1/4 mile west of Mustang Road on Highway 152, on the south side of the street.

We need to set one of these ENS events up to meet up somewhere for breakfast and then go shoot, and also, find a place outside where we can shoot and do hotdogs or something relatively easy for maybe late March /Early April. Ya'll be thinkin' on it, especially the outside part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom