NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would be range time? It looks like I just might (not certain yet) have a chance to slip in for a bit on Saturday. I could bring a couple of gill-guns for ya'll to try out. Unfortunately my bigger stuff is all steel cased ammo so can't shot it indoors.

Well, it all depends on the group and how soon Del Rancho's Mgmt. kicks us out I suppose. But going by how past ENS things have gone down, we usually end up at the range to shoot about 12:30 - 1:00 pm. I guess. I for one would love to shoot one of your old gill-guns!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that need the info. (rifles are OK and you can set your distance from 1-25 yards)

https://bigboysgunsandammo.com/gun-range/

Our climate controlled range features 24 lanes, each with a shooting distance of 25 yards (NO steel case or steel core ammo).

Lane Pricing:

First shooter – $15
Additional shooters – $7.50 (maximum 3 shooters per lane)

Military and First Responders Discount (must present ID):
First shooter – $12
Additional shooters – $6 (maximum 3 shooters per lane)

Big Boys Guns, Ammo & Range is located on the west side of Oklahoma City near Mustang. We are just 6 miles west of Will Rogers World Airport off of Airport Rd/ Hwy 152.
8620 SW 74th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73169

Phone: 405-745-7179

BB.JPG

DSC_0075.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is looking very likely that I will be able to make it for the range part. I plan on bringing 2-3 gill guns for those that want to check them out. I'll even supply the first brick of .22 ammo for everyone to share. I also want to try out my new LCPII as well.

I might even drag out the Stevens 86. The bolt action tube fed version sister to the gill guns.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is looking very likely that I will be able to make it for the range part. I plan on bringing 2-3 gill guns for those that want to check them out. I'll even supply the first brick of .22 ammo for everyone to share. I also want to try out my new LCPII as well.

I might even drag out the Stevens 86. The bolt action tube fed version sister to the gill guns.

This makes me smile. I’d be tickled to get the chance to shoot a few through those gill guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought about trying to make it, but I can't shake this damn cough! Maybe next time.

Well dang man. I hope you kick that cough for sure. Well take lots of pics and post up afterwards...pics of us at the range and at Del Rancho; with our dang chicken fried steak sammich supreme lips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom