New project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 14 bolt is unique. Pinon depth shims are part of the pinion housing flange. You pop off the flange that holds the pinion with 5 bolts I think, then adjust the shim pack between the housing and flange.
The differential adjust using spanners in the housing. No shims there. This setup looks very straightforward and simple.

I believe the Dana 60 is similar to the 44.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get that truss welded on and I'll swing my LJ by so you can install it for me. I still lack the body lift and fenders to wrap up my first round of cash dump on this one.

Attachments

• 20200325_101751.jpg
    20200325_101751.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 160

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truss is supposed to be delivered today. Barnes 4WD has some stuff for the LJ. I kick myself for not keeping my 2006 LJ Rubicon. But my daughter didn't want a Jeep. About 2 years later, she wanted the Jeep. I told her good luck in finding a low mile rig for a decent price.

oi44.tinypic.com_s4nps5.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is 12. I have a few more years. I'm hoping between now and then he can take an interest in wanting to modify the LJ to a point he calls it his.

Back on the tech side of things. I specifically went to 33's. I didn't want to go 35's and advance the date I do something about the LP Dana 30 in the front.

Latest posts

Top Bottom