New Ruger 22/45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a 22/45 today. Bass Pro had them on sale so I figured what the heck. I'm new to these pistols but I'm going to take it out tomorrow and see how she does. This is the one with the polymer frame, 5.5" bull barrel, and target sights.

Looks like a lot of fun!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took it out today and did ~ok~ with it. I'll probably mount the supplied rail on it and put a red dot on.

What really spoiled it for me was shooting a Browning Challenger. A friend met me out at the range and brought along his niece. She had inherited some guns from her grandfather and the Challenger was one of them. Wow, that was a nice little .22!

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure do like mine. Hunter model with 6-7/8" fluted SS barrel and Mueller Quick Shot Reflex Red Dot.

Looking to get another one with a 5.5" bull barrel, blued, for steel challenge matches.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have two, one with the 4" bull barrel with target sights, and the other with the 4.5" slab sided barrel with fixed sights. I put the rail on both for added weight, and are great shooters.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need one in stainless.. we had one with a little 2x leupold on it that we'd dispose of critters with... I ended up with the scope, but no pistol to put it on... I was thinking of a mark III hunter fluted

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We really liked ours, let my brother in law carry it in the woods and he fell in the creek with it and cracked the grip

Congrats!!! we got to get another!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom