New Slogan For Richardson Homes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I heard from a close source - I know Dennis and all his criminal friends. I also know he and another guy I know well were responsible for a death at lake Texoma. Dennis pushed a 25 yo gal off a bridge over 50' of freefall into the lake and she was drunk at the very least and likely on coke too. She went under and never came up.
He got away with it and he's a piece of ****. I'll likely see him before Oct when he reports, he comes out to a bar with all his friends and its a bar I frequent. I'm gonna buy him a package of condoms and give them to him.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of contractors have problems, not all-but the ones I've had the distinct opportunity to deal with had some problems. And many have bad attitudes, they don't like to be questioned on how they 're going to do the work. I hire them and they should do the job as I want or don't do it at all-don't take the job.
But this guy takes the cake, mom and daughter have to run the business for up to prison time served. Maybe he won't have a home to come back to when he's released-or a wife.

That's just it - you cannot directly supervise contractors. If you do, they are no longer contractors, they are employees.
Check the Oklahoma regs, the only thing you can really directly supervise is the finish date and product. If you want more control than that, hire a crew of employees.

As for his marital status - again, check Oklahoma law. Having a spouse in prison is reason enough for divorce. If one is in prison, the other can get a divorce with no other evidence necessary.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never understood why someone would start a business that bears their name and sale it to someone else. Then the person you sold it to could really give you a bad name. Exactly what happened here. I don’t know why anyone would ever use this company. Out of all the quality builders around the metro Richardson would be last on my list.

JMullinax

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say that I have done the Roll Off Containers at all of their job sites since 2001. Each and every home I have ever walked through has been top notch. Not saying that I liked everyone but they are custom homes and just might have not had the same taste as the homeowner.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say that I have done the Roll Off Containers at all of their job sites since 2001. Each and every home I have ever walked through has been top notch. Not saying that I liked everyone but they are custom homes and just might have not had the same taste as the homeowner.

OH !
So you're the one that keeps putting that thing SMACK IN MY WAY !!!!:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom