New Slogan For Richardson Homes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must not watch local t.v. because their commercials are on constantly. They opened up an office here in Shawnee a couple of years ago.
Yeah I noticed that. I remember saying to my wife one day that it was a very odd place to put a custom home builder office. That alone made me feel weary of them. There are plenty of other quality builders around Shawnee to not deal with them.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to look it up on OSCN website and found his drug conviction and a speeding ticket case but nothing on this.
You won't find it on OSCN; OSCN is the Oklahoma State Court Network. The charges were brought in federal court (US District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma), so you'd need to check PACER, which charges for access (a dime per page, and even searching for a party can turn up several "pages" of results before you ever even get to finding the case you want).

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The feds are also investigating an incident that occurred about 8 years ago at Texoma lake. Dennis lee and 2 others were drinking with some young girls and talked one of them into going up on some bridge to jump off into the lake. The girl got scared once she went up there and wasnt going to jump. A witness said Lee pushed her off and she never came back to the surface.
I'm not sure where as that's a federal matter....

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to look it up on OSCN website and found his drug conviction and a speeding ticket case but nothing on this.
I noticed on OSCN, under his 2012 case for Assault and Battery, the US Probation Office for the Western district of OK sent a letter to the Sequoyah Court clerk asking for pertinent information on April 25, 2017. Wonder if he violated terms of probation for one of his arrests.

Deep doo doo.....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I noticed on OSCN, under his 2012 case for Assault and Battery, the US Probation Office for the Western district of OK sent a letter to the Sequoyah Court clerk asking for pertinent information on April 25, 2017. Wonder if he violated terms of probation for one of his arrests.

Deep doo doo.....
Felony possession of firearms I would guess. they found like 18 guns in his house back in April.

Latest posts

Top Bottom