New Slogan For Richardson Homes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF he gets off on the theft charges - and thats a big IF- he's gonna do time for those guns, I would bet my paycheck on it. Dave, what do you think?
I certainly wouldn't bet against you, anyway. And Club Fed is definitely not where you want to be (not to mention that Oklahoma has a parallel law; he could be tried by, and do time for, the state after he's done with his federal time, though it's not likely the state would bother unless he's really made somebody mad).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
3 years? I know this piece of dog schit and he needs more than 3. Hes a felon, busted for interstate trafficking of stolen ATVs and he had 10- guns in his house. That all should be worth 15 years! At least! I hope federal prison is as bad as state prison...

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't abide a thief. He could, and should, have gotten more time. They are usually contrite, once caught.

That being said, I do some work for that company. I have never met Dennis Lee, or even spoken to him.
I will say that the company always pays my invoices promptly. I wonder how this sentence will effect me ?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't abide a thief. He could, and should, have gotten more time. They are usually contrite, once caught.

That being said, I do some work for that company. I have never met Dennis Lee, or even spoken to him.
I will say that the company always pays my invoices promptly. I wonder how this sentence will effect me ?
Mr Richardson took the company back over shortly after the onset of Mr Lee's criminal case

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of contractors have problems, not all-but the ones I've had the distinct opportunity to deal with had some problems. And many have bad attitudes, they don't like to be questioned on how they 're going to do the work. I hire them and they should do the job as I want or don't do it at all-don't take the job.
But this guy takes the cake, mom and daughter have to run the business for up to prison time served. Maybe he won't have a home to come back to when he's released-or a wife.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom