New to me Swede

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got another one for the stable.
i47.tinypic.com_ddpdn4.jpg

i50.tinypic.com_2i8dahs.jpg

1903 CG. Most numbers match (mag plate and barrel band don't). Light patina on exposed parts. Original barrel (6-digit match). Wood matches even though it has interesting toe repair a-la Type 99s.
Loose (like falling off loose) front sight fixed with 4.5mm replacement.
Firing pin was turned out full turn making it inop - another easy fix (one has to wonder if it even ever been shot).

Let Wipe-Out do its thing for an hour. Did some brushing with No9. see if anything else breaks loose.

First five of 43.0 of IMR4350 behind 120 SMK, Lapua virgin brass, WLR:
i48.tinypic.com_2ex0nxv.jpg

Swedes keep delivering - haven't seen one that shot bad ... Dustin!

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful rifle and excellent shooting! In fact if that grouping is truly from 100 yards then that's got to be the most accurate milsurp I've ever seen! And you did that on your first trip out, WOW! Very impressive rifle you have there sir.

I love seeing high quality milsurps in action! Swiss K31s, Swedes, and Finns always impress.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a good price for one of those? I could have got one at the last OKC gun show for $350... it looked pretty nice. I see them going for $600 + sometimes, so I thought it was probably a pretty good deal, but I just don't know enough about them. I also thought it was strange how the disk in the stock had no markings on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom